Life @ PVCA
DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, THE PVCA SCHOOL BUILDING HAS BEEN CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR THE STAFF.
This is what we are doing for our school families:
- -Preparing paper & pencil lessons to be sent home to the students once per week
- -On-line activities recommended (by teachers) to families that are able to access the internet
- -One day a week scheduled for parents to come pick up and drop off student work
- -Teachers and teaching assistants available to parents and students for one on one assistance on week days
- -Teachers and teaching assistants meeting with/contacting Special Education students on a regular basis
This is a challenging time. We are praying for each of our staff, our school families and our churches. May we all be in good health as we move forward.