PVCA Student Handbook
- To recognize God as the source of knowledge and wisdom.
- To inspire students to discover their God-given potential.
- To foster an atmosphere of respect for God and others.
- To encourage self-discipline.
- In course content and academic pursuits.
- In facilities and physical environments.
- In open and honest communication.
- In treating peoples of all ethnic, religious, economic, and social backgrounds with fairness and respect.
- To understand the process of intellectual development.
- To stimulate independent thinking.
- To God
- To the school
- To the local community as citizens of honour.
- To the global community through mission outreach.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle.
- To provide physical activities that strengthen body and mind.
- To demonstrate personal responsibility in regard to health.
- In physical pursuits.
- In emotional settings.
- In relational contexts.
Click here to download the full PVCA Student Handbook