At PVCA, it is our goal to make Christian education accessable to all families in the Vernon area. Check out the links below to discover additional information about our admission policies and tuition.
PLEASE NOTE: For the 2022-2023 school year, we presently offer GRADES K-8.
SUPPLIES FOR K-3 STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED FOR IN THE REGISTRATION FEE.
SUPPLIES FOR GRADES 6-8 STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED BY THE TEACHER AT THE COST OF $40 FOR THE YEAR.
REGISTRATION happens in 3 phases:
October/November - Kindergarten (for the following year),
January - Present students returning,
February til all classes are at full capacity - use the wait list to start filling empty spots.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES HAVE A WAIT LIST.
We have completed registration for the 2023-2024 school year and at present all of our classrooms are at full capacity with a waiting list for each classroom.
If you are interested in placing your children's names on the waiting lists, you may email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First and Last Name of child
- Grade Entering
- School Year Entering (ie 2023-2024)
- Date of Birth
- Both Parents First and Last Names
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Preferred Method of Contact?
- If more than one child - Is it ok if there is only 1 spot available? Or do you only want us to call you if there is a spot available for ALL of your children?
- Please let us know the reason you would like your child in our school.
- This is a Seventh-day Adventist School and as such, if a new Adventist family moves to Vernon, their children's names will be moved to the top of the list.
- Likewise, when a present family has siblings, those siblings move to the top of the list.